As 2014 comes to a close, Lawyer Cover is enhancing and adding to their base of operations. One of the premier companies offering lawyers professional liability insurance in Philadelphia and around the country, Lawyer Cover is announcing they are to become a one-stop shop for all attorney insurance needs in 2015. No matter the area in which a firm or individual attorney practices, Law firms should be covered for all their business risks.
With the increasing cost and strict regulations set forth by the government in today’s court system, having proper insurance coverage is essential. Lawyer Cover offers their detailed and affordable coverage to minimize risks and protect their clients. Enhancing their coverage areas, the company is gearing up for 2015 to extend their liability and malpractice insurance for lawyers in Philadelphia, New York, Washington DC and the rest of the United States, to include directors and officers, employment practices, workers compensation, business owners policy, and cyber liability coverage, amongst others.
Private lawyers and law firms are faced with many risks, and insurance policies from Lawyer Cover are customized to provide unique protections. When upgrading a policy, the new coverage areas that Lawyer Cover provides will offer peace of mind for their clients.
– Directors and Officers Liability: Coverage when action is brought against those on the board of directors and officers at a particular firm. When claims were caused as a result of the decisions of management, D&O policies are written.
– Employment Practices Liability: Distinct from D&O, EPLI claims are filed when attorneys or employees of the firm feel their rights have been violated. Typical instances where an EPLI lawsuit is filed include discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual orientation, disability, whistleblower claims, or mismanagement of benefits. This comprehensive policy from Lawyer Cover will reimburse firms on costs of defending and settling an EPLI case.
– Workers Compensation Liability: Depending on the state a firm is located, coverages include various types of injuries that occurred while at work. From slip and falls to carpal tunnel to lifting heavy equipment, Lawyer Cover can implement workers comp coverage that protects both firms and their employees.
– Business Owners Policy Liability: To protect small and mid-sized business finances, BOP insurance covers properties, income, medical payments, or errors in services.
– Cyber Liability: Cyber liability is currently offered by Lawyer Cover, however the team is promoting the importance of being covered for cyber risks even more aggressively in 2015. Law firms need to be aware they are also exposed to the threat of cyber hacks or loss of confidential information in their line of business.
With the new coverage areas being implemented in 2015, law firms across the nation will receive much more than just errors and omissions policies from Lawyer Cover. The company provides a free analysis of current coverage and policies for those interested in their services. They work side by side with clients to ensure they find a plan that most benefits each individual law firm. To hear more, contact the company today.
About Lawyer Cover
Lawyer Cover is a national insurance agency that specializes in Professional Liability Insurance for lawyers and law firms. With access to over 20 “A” rated carriers, the company offers extremely competitive rates that protect lawyers from alleged negligent acts. The extensive coverage is available for almost every area of practice, and provides protection for misstatements, errors or failure to render, misleading statements, and other claims of negligence.
For more information about their comprehensive coverage, please visit http://www.lawyercover.com
For more info on this press release visit: