An Overview of Breville Compact Smart Toaster Oven
The Breville Compact Smart Toaster Oven, BOV650XL, is an impressive piece of kitchen technology that has garnered quite a following. Brushed in stainless steel and touted for its consistent temperature accuracy, this oven seems to be the perfect countertop companion for those who love to bake, roast, toast, and broil. But is it really as good as everyone claims? Let’s dive into some user testimonials and reviews to find out.
Real User Reviews: Does it Deliver?
– One toaster oven advocate mentions, “I have not had a microwave in ten years… this toaster oven has exceeded expectations.” After his Hamilton toaster oven gave out, he turned to Breville after hearing about its consistent temperature retention capabilities. “Any toaster oven can toast but holding a 350-degree temp for an hour is the challenge,” he added.
– A 12-year long user boasts about the longevity and reliability of the Breville, “I’ve had this Breville toaster oven for twelve years and it is a CHAMPION… I am 100% satisfied with this device.” This individual highlights the great value stating they’ve paid only “$17 per year to own this thing.”
– Another user commends the toaster oven’s design and functionality: “This toaster oven is made well and cooks great… The only thing I’m missing is a light inside the oven to check on your food.”
– Energy efficiency and summer utility bills are always a concern, and one review sheds light on this. “Not sure if it’s energy efficient… However, our gas bills have gone up tremendously. I’d much rather use this in the Summer than the gas oven.”
– One researcher before purchasing summarized their feelings: “I did a lot of research… I am very happy with this purchase because it really does cook like a regular oven but in a much smaller space and in quicker time.”
Questions and Answers
1. How consistent is the temperature while baking?
– The Breville toaster oven has been reviewed to hold a consistent 350-degree temperature for extended periods.
2. Is there a light inside the oven?
– No, there isn’t an internal light to check on the food.
3. How energy efficient is it?
– There’s no clear label indicating its energy efficiency, but using it may be preferable over a gas oven, especially during the summer.
4. Does it have a convection feature?
– The model discussed here doesn’t have the convection feature. However, there are Breville models available that offer this feature.
5. How long is its lifespan?
– Users have mentioned having the oven for up to 12 years, indicating its durability and longevity.
In conclusion, the Breville Compact Smart Toaster Oven has been a hit among users for its consistent performance, durability, and sleek design. If you’re in the market for a toaster oven, this might just be the one for you.